From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Fujimaki, Eiheiji, Yoshida, Fukui
|Operated by||Echizen Railway|
|Line(s)||Katsuyama Eiheiji Line|
Only local trains serve Kobunato Station. One track serves a single platform, and the station is unstaffed.
- Since the station is nestled between hills to the south and the Kuzuryū River to the north, there are few structures of note. A bridge to the other side of the river is just west of the station.
- Fukui Prefectural Route 168 passes to the south.
- March 11, 1914: Station opens.
- June 25, 2001: Operations halted due to accident on the Echizen Main Line.
- October 19, 2003: Station reopens as an Echizen Railway station.
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|