From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Kodak.
Kodiak may refer to:
In media and literary works:
- Kodiak (TV series), a television program that aired Fridays on ABC during the 1974-75 television season in the United States
- Kodi (full name: Kodiak), a fictional character in Balto III: Wings of Change
- Kodiak or GDSS Kodiak, a large spaceship in the second and fourth video games of the Command & Conquer: Tiberian series
- Kodiak, a combat unit ("mech") in the MechWarrior 2: 31st Century Combat Ghost Bear expansion
- Kodiak, Alaska, a city located on Kodiak island
- Kodiak Archipelago, in southern Alaska
- Kodiak Island Borough, Alaska, a borough mostly located on the island
- Kodiak Island, the largest island of the Kodiak archipelago
- Kodiak Launch Complex, a commercial spaceport on Kodiak Island
- Kodiak Seamount, the oldest seamount of the Kodiak-Bowie Seamount chain
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge, a wilderness area in the Kodiak Archipelago
- Chevrolet Kodiak, a line of large trucks sold by General Motors
- Quest Kodiak, a single turboprop STOL airplane by Quest Aircraft
- Kodiak, an all-terrain vehicle manufactured by Yamaha Motor Company
In other fields:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kodiak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.