Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kodo may refer to:
- A type of millet grain
- Kodo, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Kōdō, Japanese incense ceremony
- Kodō (taiko group), a taiko drumming group based in Japan
- The Kodo-kai, a yakuza criminal organization
- The imperial way, a propaganda concept used with hakkō ichiu during the Second Sino-Japanese War and World War II by the Imperial government of the Shōwa era
In computer software
- BEA Systems (formerly SolarMetric)'s high-performance persistence engine
- Kodo Labs - Ruby on Rails web development studio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kodo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.