Koegel may refer to:
- Arthur Koegel (born 1889–?), member of Wisconsin State Assembly
- Debbie Koegel (born 1977), American ice dancer
- Karl Kögel (born 1917–?), German ice hockey player
- Max Koegel (1895–1946), German Nazi concentration camp commandant
- Pete Koegel (born 1947), American baseball player
- Robert Koegel, American psychologist
- Koegel Meat Company, headquartered in Flint Township, Michigan, United States
- Kögel Trailer, a vehicle manufacturer in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koegel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.