(Redirected from Koestler)
Köstler, Koestler is a family surname.
- Arthur Koestler (1905–1983), a Hungarian political writer
- The Koestler Trust, a charity
- Arthur Koestler, the title of a book by Mark Levene in 1984
- Arthur Koestler/Arrow in the Blue, the title of an autobiography by Arthur Koestler
- Living with Koestler: Mamaine Koestler's Letters 1945-51, a book about Arthur and Mamaine Koestler
- Arthur Koestler: The Story of a Friendship, the title of a book by George Mikes in 1983
- Mamaine Koestler, née Paget (1916–1954), the 2nd wife of Arthur Koestler
- Marco Köstler (b. 1973), a German musician
- Jonathan "John" Koestler, a fictional character in the 2009 film Knowing.
|This page lists people with the surname Köstler, Koestler. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|