From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up koga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koga may refer to:
- Koga Gō, a character in the Bleach franchise
- Koga, a Fuchsia City gym leader and Elite Four member in the Pokémon universe
- Koga, a ninja dog clan in the manga and anime Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
- Koga, the name of the ninja clan that trained Firefly in the G.I. Joe universe
- Koga, the leader of the eastern yōkai-wolf tribe in the Inuyasha series
- Bajirisuku: Kōga Ninpō Chō (バジリスク〜甲賀忍法帖〜?), the Japanese name for the manga Basilisk by Masaki Segawa
- Koga bicycles, bicycle brand from Taiwan
- KOGA (formerly Koga Miyata), bicycle brand from the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.