Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up koga in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Koga may refer to:
- Koga (surname)
- Kōga-ryū, a school of ninjutsu
- Koga clan, Japanese clan
- KOGA (formerly Koga Miyata), bicycle brand from the Netherlands
- Koga Cycling Team, a defunct Dutch cycling team
- Koga Gō, a character in the Bleach franchise
- Koga, a Fuchsia City gym leader and Elite Four member in the Pokémon universe
- Koga, a ninja dog clan in the manga and anime Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
- Koga, the name of the ninja clan that trained Firefly in the G.I. Joe universe
- Koga, the leader of the eastern yōkai-wolf tribe in the Inuyasha series
- Bajirisuku: Kōga Ninpō Chō (バジリスク〜甲賀忍法帖〜), the Japanese name for the manga Basilisk by Masaki Segawa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.