Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kohala may refer to:
- Kohala (mountain) an extinct volcano of Hawaii
- Kohala, Hawaii, two districts on the island of Hawaii
- Kohala, Pakistan, a town in Pakistan
- Kohala, Jalandhar a village in Punjab, India
- Kohala, Mysore, a village in Karnataka, India
- Kohala, Estonia, village in Sõmeru Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Hans Kohala (born 1966), Swedish athlete
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.