Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kohistan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kohistan, also transliterated Kuhistan, Kuhiston, Quhistan (Persian: کوہستان 'mountainous land'), may refer to:
- Kohistan District, Kapisa, Kapisa Province
- Kohistan District, Badakhshan, a district in Badakhshan Province
- Kohistan District, Faryab, a district in Faryab Province
- Kohistan District, Pakistan, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
- Upper Kohistan District
- Lower Kohistan District
- Kolai Pallas Kohistan
- Kohistan, Upper Dir : is a town in Upper Dir
- Kohistan-i Badakshan, the Tajik name of Gorno-Badakshan
- Quhistan, a region of medieval Persia, the southern part of Greater Khorasan
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.