Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kohlberg may refer to:
- Kohlberg, Baden-Württemberg, in the district of Esslingen
- Kohlberg, Bavaria in the district of Neustadt (Waldnaab)
- Kohlberg (Pirna), in Saxony
- Kohlberg (Fichtelgebirge), a forested mountain made of quartz phyllite in north-east Bavaria
- Kołobrzeg, in Middle Pomerania, known as Kohlberg, aka Kolberg until the end of World War II
- Kolberg (film), 1945 German film set in and about here
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, private equity firm co-founded by Jerome Kohlberg, Jr.
- Kohlberg & Company, a private equity firm
- Kolberg (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kohlberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.