Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Variant(s)||Koler, Koehler, Kolar, Koller|
Kohler is a surname of German origin. The name was first found in Saxony. It means, "charcoal burner" so the first "Kohlers" were most likely of that occupation. Notable people with the surname include:
Kohler family of Wisconsin
- David Kohler, businessman, President and CEO of Kohler Co.
- Herbert Kohler, Jr., businessman, Chairman of Kohler Co.
- John Michael Kohler, businessman, founder of Kohler Co.
- Terry Jodok Kohler, businessman
- Walter J. Kohler, Jr., governor of Wisconsin 1951–1957
- Walter J. Kohler, Sr., governor of Wisconsin 1929–1931
- Alan Kohler, Australian journalist
- Anton Kohler, German chess player
- Christopher Kohler, aka Crispy Kohler, inventor of burnt toast
- Ernesto Kohler, flautist and composer 1849-1907
- Fred Kohler, American actor
- Josef Kohler, German jurist
- Juliane Köhler, German actress
- Jürgen Kohler, former German football player
- Kaufmann Kohler (1843-1926), reform rabbi
- Klaus J. Kohler, German phonetician
- Richie Kohler, shipwreck diver and historian
- Sheila Kohler, South African writer
|surname Kohler. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|