|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Quality and Affordable Education|
|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
VTAR Institute (VTAR) is a private institute located at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. VTAR Institute was formerly known as Institute Jayadiri which was founded in 1992 as a community project of KOJADI and conducts its classes in some shoplots in Old Klang Road. Then in 2000 Institute Jayadiri was relocated to Wisma MCA and renamed Kojadi Institute. In 2014, the President of MCA approved the relocation of Kojadi Institute to Tunku Abdul Rahman University College in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur in the hope that this new premise will have a more conducive environment for the students.  In 2011, VTAR was rated 4 star rating from Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK). On 17 March 2015, VTAR signs a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with TransWorld University (TWU), Taiwan to allow graduates from Beauty Therapy or Hairdressing further studies in this university.
VTAR was formed in 1990. Initially, it conducted academic programmes from certificate level till diploma level and vocational programmes up till certificate level. It also collaborate with Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman to offer Foundation In Arts that can further study into UTAR degree programmes. Academic programmes were accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) whilst the vocational programmes were accredited by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK), Kementerian Sumber Manusia.
In mid-2011, VTAR phased out the academic programmes to concentrate fully on vocational programmes. This change of focus is in line with the Government’s call to produce more skilled workers. Students who pass the vocational courses will be awarded the Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) which accredited by JPK.
There are two departments under VTAR Institute:
Department SKM – Industrial Electronics
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Electronic Equipment Level 2 & 3
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Electrical Installation and Maintenance Level 2 & 3
Department SKM – Beauty Therapy
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Beauty Therapy Level 1 & 2
- "About VTAR Institute". VTAR Institute. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "VTAR Institute receives 4-STAR rating from JPK (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran) Officer". VTAR Institute. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "Memorandum of Understanding between VTAR Institute and Transwolrd University Taiwan". VTAR Institute. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "Message from Chief Executive Officer". VTAR Institute. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "MQA Accredited Status of VTAR Institute". Malaysian Qualifications Agency. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "VTAR Management". VTAR Institute. Retrieved 10 February 2016.