Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kojima may refer to:
- Kōjima, an island known for wild monkeys in Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- Kojima, an uninhabited island belonging to the Tokara Islands, in the southern part of Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan
- Kojima, an alternative spelling of Kutsujima island off Kyoto coast
- Kojima (Hokkaido), an uninhabited island of Oshima subprefecture of Hokkaidō in the Sea of Japan
- Kojima District, Okayama
People with the surname
- Haruna Kojima (born 1988), singer and actress, and member of the Japanese girl band AKB48
- Akiko Kojima (born 1936), Japanese model, who was the first Miss Universe to originate from Asia
- Ayami Kojima, Japanese artist, who contributed to Castlevania
- Fumi Kojima (児島 フミ, born 1916), Japanese discus thrower
- Hideo Kojima (born 1963), Japanese video game designer formerly employed by Konami
- Hideo Kojima's development studio, Kojima Productions
- Ippei Kojima (born 1944), Japanese badminton player
- Satoshi Kojima (born 1970), Japanese professional wrestler
- Shinichi Kojima (born 1978), Japanese mixed martial artist
- Yorihiko Kojima (born 1941), president & CEO of Mitsubishi Corporation (2004- )
- Yoshio Kojima (born 1980), Japanese comedian (tarento)
- Mako Kojima (born 1997), Japanese singer and member of the girl group AKB48
- George Kojima (Genta Kojima), a fictional character in Case Closed/Detective Conan
- Yoshiyuki Kojima, a fictional character in Chobits
- Yuki Kojima, a fictional character in Whistle!
- Kojima, a fictional character in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Kojima is a type of nuclear particle in the Armored Core video-game series.
- Kojima Engineering, a Japanese Formula One constructor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kojima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.