From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kojima may refer to:
- Kōjima, an island known for wild monkeys in Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
- Kojima, an uninhabited island belonging to the Tokara Islands, in the southern part of Kagoshima Prefecture, Japan
- Kojima, an alternative spelling of Kutsujima island off Kyoto coast
- Kojima (Hokkaido), an uninhabited island of Oshima subprefecture of Hokkaidō in the Sea of Japan
- Kojima District, Okayama
- Haruna Kojima (b. 1988), Singer and actress, and member of the Japanese girl band AKB48
- Akiko Kojima (b. October 29, 1936), a Japanese model, who was the first Miss Universe to originate from Asia
- Ayami Kojima a Japanese artist, who contributed to Castlevania
- Hideo Kojima (b. 1963), a Japanese video game designer formerly employed by Konami
- Hideo Kojima's development studio, Kojima Productions
- Ippei Kojima (b. 1944), a Japanese badminton player
- Satoshi Kojima (b. 1970), a Japanese professional wrestler
- Shinichi Kojima (b. 1978), a Japanese mixed martial artist
- Yorihiko Kojima (b. 1941), president & CEO of Mitsubishi Corporation (2004- )
- Yoshio Kojima (b. 1980), a Japanese comedian (tarento)
- George Kojima (Genta Kojima), a fictional character in Case Closed/Detective Conan
- Yoshiyuki Kojima, a fictional character in Chobits
- Yuki Kojima, a fictional character in Whistle!
- Kojima, a fictional character in TMNT
- Kojima is a type of nuclear particle in the Armored Core video-game series.
- Kojima Engineering, a Japanese Formula One constructor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kojima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.