From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kojo may refer to:
- King Kojo, a novel by Ruth Plumly Thompson illustrated by Marge
- KOJO (FM), a radio station (91.1 FM) licensed to Lake Charles, Louisiana, United States
- Kojo (programming language)
- Kojo, North Korea, location of a highway airstrip in North Korea
- Kojo (maroon) (c. 1680 – 1744), a Jamaican maroon also known as Cudjoe
- Kojo (singer) (born 1953), a singer who entered for Finland in the 1982 Eurovision Song Contest
- Kojo Annan (born 1973), the son of ex-UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan
- Kojo Mensah (born 1985), Ghanaian basketball player
- Kojo Nnamdi (born 1945), American radio show host
- Boris Kodjoe (born 1973), Austrian-American actor
- Nikola Kojo (born 1967), Serbian actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kojo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.