From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kokila may refer to:
- Koki, East Africa
- Koki, Comoros, a village on the island of Anjouan in the Comoros
- Koki, Senegal, a town in the Louga region of Senegal
- Koki, Estonia, village in Lümanda Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- Koki, Papua New Guinea, a suburb of Port Moresby
- Japanese imperial year (皇紀 kōki)
- Kōki (given name), a Japanese given name
- KOKI-TV, a Fox affiliate in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Koki (TV series), a Spanish children's claymation series (that also appears as a segment on the American children's TV series Big Bag) about a pre-school chick
- Koki, a variety of the Doromu language of Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.