Kokkari is a fishing harbour of Samos Island, which has now developed into a tourist center. Still, it preserves its old traditional face, with small houses and lanes full of flowers. Kokkari is on a small peninsula full of houses which climbs up to the top of the hill with a small harbour on one side and a superb pebble beach on the other. Surrounded by green mountains and the view out to the sea, it's worth a journey.
Near Kokkari are several villages like Platanakia, Valeodates, Staurinides as well as many others, which are all connected with streets or small paths. Hiking paths lead all around the island. Find many hidden pebble beaches, like Tsamadou (named after the Greek national hero Anastasios Tsamados), Tsambou, Lemonakia close to Kokkari.
Media related to Kokkari at Wikimedia Commons
- Samos Travel Public Guide
- Tarsanas Apartments Kokkari Samos
- Poseidon Hotel Kokkari Samos Greece
- Hotels and Studio Room Information Kokkari Samos Greece
- Tarsanas Beach Kokkari
- Armonia bay by Tsamadou beach, Kokkari
- Anatoli Suites by Tsamadou beach, Kokkari
|This North Aegean location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|