From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kokko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kokko is the surname of:
- Aleksandr Kokko (born 1987), Soviet Union-born Finnish footballer
- Hanna Kokko (born 1971), Finnish biologist
- Petri Kokko (figure skater) (born 1966), former Finnish figure skater
- Petri Kokko (ice hockey) (born 1975), Finnish ice hockey player
- Petri Kokko (speedway rider), Finnish motorcycle speedway rider
- Yrjö Kokko (1903–1977), Finnish veterinarian and writer
- Kokko, Kale, Burma
- Kokko, a mythical bird of iron and fire from Finnish folklore similar to Phoenix
- Kokko, a bonfire especially in Midsummer Eve celebrations in Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kokko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.