Kokusai-Tenjijō Station, August 2009
|Operated by||Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit|
|Passengers (FY2014)||33,308 daily|
Kokusai-Tenjijō Station (国際展示場駅 Kokusai-Tenjijō-eki, lit. "International Exhibition Centre Station") is a railway station on the Rinkai Line in Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan, operated by Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit (TWR). The station serves the Tokyo Big Sight exhibition centre, after which the station is named.
Kokusai-Tenjijō Station is served by the Rinkai Line from Ōsaki to Shin-Kiba. The station is situated between Tokyo Teleport and Shinonome stations, and is 3.51 km from the starting point of the Rinkai Line at Shin-Kiba.
The station opened on 30 March 1996.
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 33,308 passengers daily (boarding passengers only), making it the third busiest station on the Rinkai Line, after Osaki and Oimachi.
- Ariake Station (Yurikamome)
- Tokyo Big Sight
- Panasonic Centre Tokyo
- Japanese Foundation For Cancer Research Hospital
- Tokyo Fashion Town ("TFT")
- Ariake Coliseum
- Musashino University
- Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel
- Hotel Sunroute Ariake
- "東京臨海高速臨海副都心線新木場―東京テレポート間開業" [Rinkai Fukutoshin Line opens between Shin-Kiba and Tokyo Teleport]. Japan Railfan Magazine. Vol. 36 no. 422. Japan: Koyusha Co., Ltd. June 1996. p. 87.
- りんかい線ホームドア導入 国際展示場駅は2018年度中 [Platform doors to be introduced on Rinkai Line - Kokusai-Tenjijō Station in fiscal 2018]. Traffic News (in Japanese). Japan: MediaVague Co., Ltd. 29 September 2015. Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 196. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel website
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kokusai-Tenjijō Station.|
- Kokusai-Tenjijō Station information (TWR) (in Japanese)