Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kol language may refer to:
- Kol language (Papua New Guinea), a language spoken in eastern New Britain island Papua New Guinea
- Kol language (Cameroon), a Niger-Congo language of the Bantu family
- Aka-Kol, an extinct language of the Andaman Islands
- Kol, a dialect of the Cua language of Vietnam
- Lanka Kol or Ho language, a Munda language of the Austroasiatic language family spoken primarily in India
- Kol language (Bangladesh), a Munda language not closely related to Lanka Kol
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kol language.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.