From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kolashnik)
Its English-spelling derivations could include Kalashnik, Kalachnik, Kalashnyk, Kalachnyk, Kalačnik, Kalašnik, Kalasnik or Kolashnik, Kolachnik, Kolashnyk, Kolachnyk, Kolačnik, Kolašnik, Kolasnik.
It may refer to the following individuals:
- Aleksei Kalashnik — a Russian professional football player of Ukrainian descent.
- Anna Kalashnyk (born 1992), Ukrainian artistic gymnast
- Pavlo Kalashnik — traditional Ukrainian artisan, pottery-maker.
- Stanislav Kalashnik — Ukrainian architect, artist, known for creating a general plan for the development of the city of Ternopil between 1982 and 2002.
- Volodymyr Kalashnik — Ukrainian linguist, professor and academic.
- Yakiv Kalashnik — Ukrainian painter.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kalashnik. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|