Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kolin may refer to:
- Kolín, town in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic
- Kolin, Louisiana, unincorporated place
- Kolin, Montana
- Kolin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, village in north-western Poland
- Kolin, Iran, or Koleyn, Kolīn and Kūlīn), a village in Koleyn Rural District, Fashapuyeh District, Rey County, Tehran Province, Iran
- David Kolin (born 1958), American TV and radio personality
- Ivo Kolin (1924–2007), Croatian economist, engineer and inventor
- Sacha Kolin (1911–1981), (1911–1981), French–American painter
- Kolin Dhillon, British property developer
- Kolin (Street Fighter), a fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kolin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.