KolourPaint screenshot from Ubuntu
|Stable release||18.08.0 (12 July 2018) [±]|
|Type||Raster graphics editor|
KolourPaint is a free and open-source raster graphics editor by KDE. It is similar to Microsoft Paint before the version shipped with Windows 7, but has some additional features such as support for transparency, color balance and image rotation.
It aims to be conceptually simple to understand, providing a level of functionality targeted towards the average user. KolourPaint is designed for casual work such as:
- Painting: drawing diagrams and "finger painting"
- Image Manipulation: editing screenshots and photos; applying effects
- Icon Editing: drawing clipart and logos with transparency
- "KDE - KolourPaint - Paint Program".
- "KDE Ships KDE Applications 18.08.0". KDE. 16 August 2018. Retrieved 19 August 2018.
- "KolourPaint - Copying - KDE Projects".
- "Windows 7 hits Milestone 3". Retrieved 2012-08-24.
The Ribbon user interface from Office 2007 is now part of WordPad and Paint.
- "Product Comparison About KolourPaint". Retrieved 2008-01-14.
- "KolourPaint – It's a Kolourful world" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-01-14.[permanent dead link]
- "KDE - Announcing KDE 3.3".
- "Homebrew tap for KDE Frameworks". Retrieved 2018-08-25.
- "MacPorts Portfiles". Retrieved 2018-08-25.
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|