Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kolyma is a vast region in Siberia, Russia.
Kolyma may also refer to any of the following:
- Kolyma River, a river in northeastern Siberia
- Kolyma Bay, one of the main gulfs of the East Siberian Sea
- Kolyma Gulf, the largest gulf of the East Siberian Sea
- Kolyma Lowland, a vast region of marshes and lakes in northeastern Siberia
- M56 Kolyma Highway, also known as the 'Road of Bones'
- 15267 Kolyma, main-belt minor planet
- Kolyma Mountains, mountain massif in the Kolyma region
- The Kolyma Tales, Varlam Shalamov's book of short stories of Soviet labour camp life
- Lake Kolima, a big lake in Middle Finland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kolyma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.