|Native name||栗原 小巻|
14 March 1945 |
Komaki Kurihara (栗原 小巻 Kurihara Komaki, born 14 March 1945) is a Japanese film actress. She has appeared in 30 films since 1967. She starred in the 1974 film Sandakan No. 8, which was entered into the 25th Berlin International Film Festival. In 1975 she was a member of the jury at the 9th Moscow International Film Festival. In 1981 she was a member of the jury at the 12th Moscow International Film Festival.
- Tora-san's Grand Scheme (1970)
- The Wolves (1971)
- Shinobu Kawa (1972)
- Long Journey into Love (1973)
- Sandakan No. 8 (1974)
- Moscow, My Love (1974), USSR-Japan co-production.
- The Fossil (1975)
- Melodies of the Midnight Sun (1976), USSR and Japan film.
- Air Crew (Russian: Экипаж) (1979), USSR and Japan film.
- Tora-san's Island Encounter (1985)
- Bell of Purity Temple (1992)
- Original (2009)
- Takechiyo to Haha (1970), Odai no kata
- Shin Heike Monogatari (1972), Hōjō Masako
- Ōgon no Hibi (1978), Mio
- Onna jōshu Naotora (2017), Odai no kata
- "Berlinale 1975: Programme". berlinale.de. Retrieved 11 July 2010.
- "9th Moscow International Film Festival (1975)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "12th Moscow International Film Festival (1981)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 21 April 2013. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|