|Time zone||IRST (UTC+3:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||IRDT (UTC+4:30)|
Komshecheh (Persian: كمشچه, also known as Gomshecheh, Gomsheh, Komshehcheh, Kumsheh, Qomsheh, and Qumisheh) is a city in Habibabad District, in Borkhar County, Isfahan Province, Iran. At the 2016 census, its population was 4,871, in 1,152 families.
Founded in 1382, it is located about 20 kilometers Northeast of Esfahan, the provincial capital, and 200 kilometers South of Qum. In addition to some pre-Islamic monuments, it is the site of Ali Abad Shahvazy castle and old town mosque and bath. Its population is 5500. Its main economic activity consists of bread manufacturing and home baking, which employ 2000 people, and supplies the daily bread of a population of 200,000 in the surrounding areas.
- "کمشچه:Iran". Retrieved 2011-10-05.
- "Gomeshecheh: Iran, location, geographic coordinates and administrative status". Retrieved 2011-10-05.
- Komeshcheh can be found at GEOnet Names Server, at this link, by opening the Advanced Search box, entering "6013252" in the "Unique Feature Id" form, and clicking on "Search Database".
- "Census of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1395 (2016)" (Excel). Islamic Republic of Iran.
- "نام شهرداري : كمشچه - فرم خلاصه اطلاعات شهر و شهرداري". Retrieved 2010-11-25.
- "پخت بزرگترين نان مسطح جهان در اصفهان". Retrieved 2010-11-25.
|This Borkhar County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|