Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Komi may refer to:
- Komi peoples
- Komi language (Komi-Zyrian language and Komi-Permyak language)
- Komi Republic of Russia
- Komi Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic of the former USSR.
- Komi, Arcadia, a village in Arcadia, part of the municipality Levidi
- Komi, Cyclades, a village on the island of Tinos, part of the municipality Exomvourgo
- Komi, Elis, a settlement in the municipality of Vouprasia
- Komi, Lesbos, a village on the island of Lesbos, part of the municipality Loutropoli Thermis
- Komi, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Komi Kebir, a village in Famagusta District
- Komidashi, or komi, a rule used in the board game Go
- Komi (restaurant) in Washington, D.C.
- Komi, a synonym of Kenkey, a West African dish
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.