Jump to navigation Jump to search
Komi may refer to:
- Komi peoples
- Komi language (Komi-Zyrian language and Komi-Permyak language)
- Komi Republic of Russia
- Komi Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic of the former USSR.
- Komi, Arcadia, a village in Arcadia, part of the municipality Levidi
- Komi, Cyclades, a village on the island of Tinos, part of the municipality Exomvourgo
- Komi, Elis, a settlement in the municipality of Vouprasia
- Komi, Lesbos, a village on the island of Lesbos, part of the municipality Loutropoli Thermis
- Komi, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Komi Kebir, a village in Famagusta District
- Komidashi, or komi, a rule used in the board game Go
- Komi (restaurant) in Washington, D.C.
- Komi, a synonym of Kenkey, a West African dish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.