|Elevation||78 m (256 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
|Area code||+380 6296|
Pikuzy (Ukrainian: Пікузи; Russian: Пикузы), also called Kominternove, is a village in Volnovakha Raion (district) in Donetsk Oblast of eastern Ukraine, at about 23 km ENE from Mariupol and at about the same distance WNW from Novoazovsk.
The War in Donbass has brought along both civilian and military casualties. As of 15 October 2015 the village was reportedly in a so-called "grey zone". But since 22 December 2015 it is controlled by the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic. On 1 October 2017 residents of Pikuzy gave the observers of the OSCE mission in Ukraine a letter also addressed to the United Nations and the Red Cross requesting for the immediate withdrawal of armed men and of weapons from residential areas of the village.
- Alexander Hug: "We note a sustained supply of ammunition in areas not controlled by Gov't", UNIAN (19 July 2016)
- "Украинские бойцы подбили 4 танка террористов под Новоазовском" (in Russian). Information Resistance. 29 October 2014. Retrieved 29 October 2014.
- "Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine, based on information received as of 19:30hrs, 14 October 2015". Kyiv: OSCE. 15 October 2015. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- Pikuzy residents demand that Russian mercenaries leave village, UNIAN (3 October 2017)
- OSCE SMM caught in mortar shelling in government-controlled village of Vodiane, Ukraine Today (23 June 2016)
- Розподіл населення за рідною мовою, Донецька область
|This article about a location in Donetsk Oblast is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|