From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Komsilga is the name of several settlements in Burkina Faso. It may refer to:
- Komsilga, Komsilga, a village in Komsilga Department
- Komsilga, Bam, a village in Bam Department
- Komsilga, Baskouré, a village in Baskouré Department
- Komsilga, Zimtenga, a village in Zimtenga Department
- Komsilga, Mane, a village in Mane Department
- Komsilga, Pissila, a village in Pissila Department
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.