Jump to navigation Jump to search
Komsomolets were male members of Komsomol, the former Soviet youth organization. The term may also refer to:
- Soviet submarine K-278 Komsomolets, a nuclear submarine which caught fire and sank off Norway
- Komsomolets-class torpedo boat, motor torpedo boat of World War II era; See List of ships of Russia by project number
- Komsomolets armored tractor, Soviet prime mover vehicle
- Komsomolets Island, an island in the Russian Arctic
- Komsomolets (rural locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Mount Komsomolets, a mountain in Ala Archa National Park, Kyrgyzstan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komsomolets.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.