Jump to navigation Jump to search
Komsomolets may refer to:
- Boy member of Komsomol, the former Soviet youth organization.
- Soviet submarine K-278 Komsomolets, a nuclear submarine which caught fire and sank off Norway
- Komsomolets (torpedo boat), motor torpedo boat of World War II era, project 123.
- Komsomolets Island, an island in the Russian Arctic
- Komsomolets (rural locality), several rural localities in Russia
- Komsomolets armored tractor, Soviet prime mover vehicle
- Mount Komsomolets, a mountain in Ala Archa National Park, Kyrgyzstan
- Komsomolets (camera), Soviet camera, a predecessor of Lubitel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Komsomolets.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.