Front cover (2016)
|Owner(s)||Ukrainian Media Holding|
|Sister newspapers||Komsomolskaya Pravda|
In March 2009 the paper was awarded a "Newspaper of the Year 2008" award.
In order to apply with Ukrainian decommunization laws the newspaper changed its name from Komsomolskaya Pravda in Ukraine (Russian: Комсомольская правда в Украине; Ukrainian: Комсомольська правда в Україні) to KP in January 2016. But the newspaper stressed it was never a "mouthpiece" of (the youth wing of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union) Komsomol.
- (Russian) Всеукраинская газета "Комсомольская правда" в Украине", Украинский Медиа Холдинг
- (Russian) Комсомольская правда в Украине, Мониторинг СМИ
- Komsomolskaya Pravda Ukraine, Mondo Times
- Komsomolskaya Pravda in Ukraine newspaper renamed under 'decommunization' law, Interfax-Ukraine (12 January 2016)
- Person Of The Year 2008 Award Ceremony, Ukrainian News Agency (March 22, 2009)
- Official website (Russian)
|This Ukrainian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|