(Redirected from Kon-Tiki (film))
Kontiki or Kon-Tiki may refer to:
- The raft used by Thor Heyerdahl in his 1947 Kon-Tiki expedition.
- The Kon-Tiki Expedition: By Raft Across the South Seas, his 1948 book about the expedition
- Kon-Tiki (1950 film), the 1950 documentary of his voyage
- Kon-Tiki (2012 film), a 2012 Norwegian film
- Kon-Tiki Museum, a Norwegian museum devoted to the expedition
- Kon-Tiki (Scouting), an annual Scout raft building competition held in South Africa and Australia
- "Kon-Tiki" (song) a song by the Shadows
- Kontiki (company), a peer-assisted content delivery company
- Kontiki (computer), a 1980s Norwegian computer system
- Kon Tiki (album) an album by Cotton Mather
- "Kontiki", an EDM song by Hardwell and Dannic
- Con-Tici or Kon-Tiki, an old name for the Andean deity Viracocha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kontiki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.