Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kona or KONA may refer to:
- Kona (TV series), a Kenyan telenovela that premiered in 2013.
- Kona, Kentucky
- Kona, North Carolina
- Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Kona means "Leeward" in Hawaiian. In Ancient Hawaii each island had a "Kona" district.
- Kailua, Hawaii County, Hawaii, sometimes called Kona Town
- Kona Department, a department in Mouhoun Province, Burkina Faso
- an alternative spelling of Konah, a town in Guinea
- Colossae or Kona, an ancient city of Phrygia
- KONA (AM), a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- KONA-FM, a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- KONA-LP, a low-power radio station (100.5 FM) licensed to serve Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States
- Kona (lit. woman in Icelandic) a 1985 solo album by Icelandic singer Bubbi
- Signal Intelligence Regiment (KONA) German Signal intelligence regiment (abbr. KONA), during World War II
- Hyundai Kona
- Kona coffee, a product of the Kona District in Hawaiʻi
- Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle, a 1960s comic book character
- Kona storm, a weather event in Hawaiʻi
- Winona Municipal Airport's ICAO identifier
- Kona Town, an album by the band Pepper
- Kona Grill Inc., a restaurant chain based in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Kona Skate Park, a skate park in Jacksonville, Florida
- An open-source implementation of the K programming language
- Kona, a video game made by Parabole
- KONA Tech, a technology company focused on Artificial Intelligence enterprise solutions
- Ironman World Championship, a triathlon held in the Kona District of Hawaiʻi
- Kona Bicycle Company
- Kona Brewing Company
- Kona International Airport in Kailua-Kona, Hawaiʻi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.