From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kona or KONA may refer to:
- Kona, Kentucky
- Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Kona means Leeward in Hawaiian. In Ancient Hawaii each island had a “Kona” district.
- Kailua, Hawaii County, Hawaii, sometimes called Kona Town
- Kona Department, a department in Mouhoun Province, Burkina Faso
- an alternative spelling of Konah, a town in Guinea
- Colossae or Kona, an ancient city of Phrygia
- KONA (AM), a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- KONA-FM, a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- Kona coffee, a product of the Kona District in Hawaiʻi
- Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle, a 1960s comic book character
- Kona storm, a weather event in Hawaiʻi
- Winona Municipal Airport's ICAO identifier
- Kona Town, an album by the band Pepper
- Kona Grill Inc., a restaurant chain based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- An open-source implementation of the K programming language.
- Ironman World Championship, a triathlon held in the Kona District of Hawaiʻi
- Kona Bicycle Company
- Kona Brewing Company
- Kona International Airport in Kailua-Kona, Hawaiʻi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.