From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kona (disambiguation))
|Look up kona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kona or KONA may refer to:
- Dilshad Nahar Kona, Bangladeshi singer
- Kona (TV series), a Kenyan telenovela that premiered on 2013.
- Kona, Kentucky
- Kona District, Hawaii, on the western coast of the island of Hawaiʻi. Kona means Leeward in Hawaiian. In Ancient Hawaii each island had a “Kona” district.
- Kailua, Hawaii County, Hawaii, sometimes called Kona Town
- Kona Department, a department in Mouhoun Province, Burkina Faso
- an alternative spelling of Konah, a town in Guinea
- Colossae or Kona, an ancient city of Phrygia
- KONA (AM), a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- KONA-FM, a radio station in Kennewick, Washington
- KONA-LP, a low-power radio station (100.5 FM) licensed to serve Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States
- Signal Intelligence Regiment (KONA) German Signal intelligence regiment (abbr. KONA), during World War II.
- Kona coffee, a product of the Kona District in Hawaiʻi
- Kona, Monarch of Monster Isle, a 1960s comic book character
- Kona storm, a weather event in Hawaiʻi
- Winona Municipal Airport's ICAO identifier
- Kona Town, an album by the band Pepper
- Kona Grill Inc., a restaurant chain based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- An open-source implementation of the K programming language.
- Kona, a video game made by Parabole.
- Kona, an Internet Service
- Ironman World Championship, a triathlon held in the Kona District of Hawaiʻi
- Kona Bicycle Company
- Kona Brewing Company
- Kona International Airport in Kailua-Kona, Hawaiʻi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.