|Born||19 February 1965|
|Alma mater||University of Pune|
|Relatives||Kona Prabhakara Rao|
Kona Venkat (Telugu: కోన వెంకట్; born 19 February 1965) is an Indian film screenwriter, producer, director, dialogue writer, lyricist and actor known for his works in Telugu cinema, and Bollywood. He is known for his works in box office hits such as Alludu Seenu, Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi Baadshah, Dookudu, Adurs, Ready, Dhee, Venky, Geethanjali, Happy, Samba, Ninnu Kori and Jai Lava Kusa and has recently completed 50 films and 20 years in the film industry.,
As a writer
He started his journey in the film industry in 1997, and, before making his debut as a full-fledged screenwriter in 2003, he has worked as a "telugu dubbing" writer for Hindi films such as Satya, Dil Se.., Kaun, Mast, Jungle, Company, etc.
|Jai Lava Kusa||2017|
|Pandavulu Pandavulu Thummeda||2013|
|Amma Nanna O Tamila Ammayi||2003|
He established the production company Kona Film Corporation and produced several movies.
- Nishabdham (2020)
- Ninnu Kori(2017)
- Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo(2016)
- Abhinetri (2016)
- Geethanjali (2014)
- Thoka Leni Pitta (1997)
His debut directional film was shelved and unreleased because of unknown reasons.
- "Kona Venkat's Dialogue Copied in Bollywood". Gulte.com. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Kona Venkat to direct Ravi Teja". The Times of India. 22 September 2014. Archived from the original on 23 September 2014. Retrieved 4 October 2014.
- "Kona Venkat". IMDb. Archived from the original on 6 May 2019. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Y. Sunita Chowdhary. "Early success". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 9 January 2018. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 11 October 2020. Retrieved 24 July 2017.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Anjali's 'Geethanjali' release in June". IndiaGlitz. 13 May 2014. Retrieved 25 May 2014.