From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Konak can refer to:
- Konak (residence), name for a large house or mansion in territories of the former Ottoman Empire
- Konak, Hakkari, Turkey
- Konak, İzmir, a district of İzmir Province, Turkey, central district of İzmir metropolitan area
- Konak, Mengen, Turkey
- Konak, Ulus, Turkey
- Konak (Sečanj), a village in Vojvodina, Serbia
- Konak, Targovishte Province, a village in Targovishte Province, Bulgaria
- Konak, Croatia, a village near Vrbovec
- Konak (Thessaloniki), an Ottoman-era building in central Thessaloniki, Greece
- Volkan Konak (born 1967), Turkish folk singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Konak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.