|Kristen Gray (President)|
Jennifer Coleman (Vice President, Licensing & Marketing)
Konami Cross Media NY, Inc. (formerly 4Kids Productions) is an American production company owned by Konami. It is located at 53 W 23rd St 11th floor, New York, NY 10010.
It was formerly a subsidiary of 4Kids Entertainment (which later became 4Licensing Corporation); the company was shut down on June 30, 2012, due to continued lack of profitability, but the production office was acquired by Konami and renamed 4K Media later that year. On April 1, 2019, the company's name was changed to Konami Cross Media NY, reflecting its expansion to manage Konami brands outside of video games. In addition to the localization and license management of intellectual property (IP), Cross Media NY will produce and develop new businesses with Konami's IP.
Konami Cross Media NY is responsible for producing edited English-language adaptations of Japanese anime series, primarily of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. The company is primarily dedicated to the licensing, sales, and distribution of the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand in the United States. The company also manages Konami's gaming properties, including Bomberman, Contra and Frogger; as well as Rebecca Bonbon, the girl's anime brand created by Yuko Shimuzu.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (2012–2015)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V (2015–2018)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS (2018–2021)
- Frogger (2021)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens (2022–present)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Go Rush!! (2024)
This section needs additional citations for verification. (September 2022)
- Super Bomberman R (2017)
- Frogger: Get Hoppin (2017)
- Frogger In Toy Town (2019)
- Contra: Rogue Corps (2019)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Rush Duel: Dawn of the Battle Royale!! (2021)
- Frogger and the Rumbling Ruins (2022)
- "Form 10-Q". .brand.edgar-online.com. August 14, 2012. p. 9. Retrieved August 28, 2016.
- License Global (April 3, 2019). "Konami Renames New York Office". licenseglobal.com.
- "About Konami Cross Media NY". www.yugioh.com. Retrieved March 31, 2023.
- "The 4Kids 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' Transition". ICv2. July 30, 2012. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- "New Yu-Gi-Oh! Series 'Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V'". yugioh.com. February 11, 2014. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- "4K Media licenses three gaming titles from Konami". multichannel.com. June 4, 2018. Archived from the original on July 10, 2018. Retrieved July 9, 2018.
- "Frogger goes hopping to TV". Twitter. Retrieved February 23, 2021.
- "Frogger Gameshow Series Coming to Peacock". IGN. February 23, 2021. Retrieved February 23, 2021.
- "Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS launches on Disney XD, Hulu in the US". Kidscreen. May 19, 2022. Retrieved May 9, 2023.
- "The Art of Alien War: Interview With 'Contra: Rogue Corps' Artist Emilio Lopez". Geek.com. September 17, 2019. Archived from the original on September 18, 2019. Retrieved September 17, 2019.
- "Contra: Rogue Corps credits". Moby Games. Retrieved October 11, 2022.
- "Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL: Dawn of the Battle Royale!! (2021 Video Game) - Behind The Voice Actors". Retrieved March 31, 2023.