Konami GB Collection
Konami GB Collection is a series of video game compilations for the Game Boy composed of four volumes. The compilations were originally released from 1997 to 1998 in Japan, and were later released in Europe in 2000.
This is the original Japanese lineup. The Japanese Vol. 4 became Vol. 2 for the European release, affecting the numbering of the remaining two volumes. Thus volumes 2 and 3 in Japan became 3 and 4, respectively, in Europe.
- Gradius (originally released as Nemesis)
- Dracula Densetsu / Castlevania: The Adventure
- Konami Racing (originally released as F1 Spirit)
- Contra / Probotector (released in North America as Operation C)
- (the European version still features human rather than robot characters, despite bearing the Probotector name)
(Vol. 3 in Europe)
- Twinbee Da!! / Pop n' TwinBee
- Ganbare Goemon: Sarawareta Ebisumaru! / Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
- Motocross Maniacs
- Guttang Gottong (originally released outside Japan as Loco-Motion)
(Vol. 4 in Europe)
- Gradius II: The Return of the Hero (originally released in Japan as Nemesis II and Gradius: The Interstellar Assault in North America and Europe)
- Dracula Densetsu II / Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge
- Yie Ar Kung-Fu
- Kekkyoku Nankyoku Daibōken / Antarctic Adventure
(Vol. 2 in Europe)
- Parodius Da! / Parodius
- Quarth / Block Game
- Konamic Sports / Track & Field (originally released in Japan as Konamic Sports in Barcelona)
The original Japanese releases features Super Game Boy palette and border support, with game descriptions and instructions provided by the girls from the original Tokimeki Memorial. The European versions added color support for the Game Boy Color, but removes the Tokimeki Memorial characters and tutorials.