Konan Women's University
|Location||Kobe, Hyogo, Japan|
Konan Women's University (甲南女子大学? Kōnan joshi daigaku) is a private women's college in Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyōgo, Japan. The predecessor of the school was founded in 1920, and it was chartered as a junior college in 1955. In 1964 it became a four-year college.
- Faculty of Letters
- Department of Japanese Language and Culture
- Department of English Language and Culture
- Department of Multicultural Communication
- Department of Creative Media Studies
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Childhood Development and Education
- Department of Cultural Sociology
- Department of Human Life Environments
- Faculty of Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Department of Physical Therapy
- Graduate School of Humanities and Human Sciences
- Master's Program in Psychology and Education
- Master's Program in Sociology, Anthropology and Environmental Studies
- Graduate School of Nursing
- Master's Program in Nursing
- "Konan Women's University: Number of Staff (in Japanese)". Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- "Konan Women's University: Number of Students (in Japanese)". Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- Official website (Japanese)
|This article on a Hyōgo Prefecture institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|