Kondoa District location within Dodoma Region.
Kondoa District is one of the seven districts of the Dodoma Region of Tanzania. It is bordered to the north by Manyara Region, and to the south by Chemba District. Its district capital is the town of Kondoa.
According to the 2012 Tanzania National Census, the population of Kondoa District was 269,704. While As of 2002[update], the population of the Kondoa District was 429,824. The population of the district declined from 2002 to 2012, because Chemba District was split off.
- Kondoa (gastropod) — unrelated mollusc genera.
- "Census 2012". National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "2002 Population and Housing Census: General Report". Government of Tanzania. 2003. Archived from the original on 18 March 2004.
- "Kondoa Rock-Art Sites". UNESCO World Heritage. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- "Dodoma Roads Network" (PDF). Tanroads. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
|This Dodoma Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|