From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Koni or KONI is:
- Koni, Ivory Coast, a town
- Koni class frigate, a class of Soviet frigates
- KONI (FM), a radio station located in Lanai City, Hawaii
- Koni or Kony (film), a 1986 Bengali film directed by Saroj Dey
- The KONI Group, a Dutch manufacturer of automobile shock absorbers and subsidiary of ITT Corporation
- KONI Racing, the racing division of The KONI Group
- The KONI Challenge Series, formerly the Grand-Am Cup series, a touring car racing series
- National Sports Committee of Indonesia (Komite Olahraga Nasional Indonesia), abbreviated KONI
- a synonym for Xalam, a stringed musical instrument
- Koni the Giant Boy, a Japanese cartoon that aired on TV Tokyo
- Koni Iguan, Papua New Guinean politician
- Koni (dog), Russian President Vladimir Putin's black Labrador Retriever
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Koni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.