Konka headquarters in Shenzhen
|Traded as||SZSE: 000016|
|Liú Fèngxǐ (刘凤喜) (Chairman and President)|
|Owner||Overseas Chinese Town Enterprises|
It was founded in 1980 as Shenzhen Konka Electronic Group Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Konka Group Co., Ltd. in 1995.
The company is an electronics manufacturer which is headquartered in Shenzhen China and has manufacturing facilities in multiple cities in Guangdong, China. The company distributes its products in China's domestic market and to overseas markets.
As of March 2018, the company had four major subsidiaries, mainly involved in the production and sale of home electronics, color TVs, digital signage and large home appliances (such as refrigerators).
Konka E-display Co.
Shenzhen Konka E-display Co., Ltd, set up in June 2001, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Konka Group. Konka E-display is a professional commercial display manufacturer who develops, manufacturers, and markets LED displays, LCD video walls, power supplies, controlling systems used in digital signage solutions for multiple indoor and outdoor applications around the world, including control & command centres, advertising displays for DOOH advertising, media and entertainment events, stadiums, television broadcasts, education and traffic.
Primary Product Groups
- "KONKA GROUP CO LTD-A (000016:Shenzhen): Stock Quote & Company Profile - Businessweek". Investing.businessweek.com. 2013-04-27. Retrieved 2018-06-08.
- "Konka Group Co., Ltd.: SHE:200016 quotes & news - Google Finance". Google.com. 2018-03-21. Retrieved 2018-03-21.
- www.konka.com/ Official site (in Chinese)
- www.konka.com.hk/ Hong Kong Homepage (in English)
- www.konka-led.com/ LED Division (in English)
|This article about an industrial corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|