Konoagil Rural LLG
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Konoagil Rural LLG is a local government area in New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea. The LLG administers the southern peninsula of the island of New Ireland. The LLG is located in Namatanai District and its population is 10,503(Census 2011). Languages in the area are Siar-Lak language, Kandas language, Label language and Sursurunga language.
The current LLG president is Hon. James Pandi MPA.
- Siar at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin; Bank, Sebastian, eds. (2016). "Siar-Lak". Glottolog 2.7. Jena: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- Lean, G. A. (1991). Counting systems of Papua New Guinea: Volume 1: New Ireland Province (2nd ed., Vol. 1). Lae, Papua New Guinea: Department of Mathematics and Statistics Papua New Guinea University of Technology.
- Rowe, Karen. "SIAR-LAK GRAMMAR ESSENTIALS." SIAR-LAK GRAMMAR ESSENTIALS 50 (2005): n. pag. Summer Institute of Linguistics, 2005. Web. 12 Sept. 2016. Kandas language at Ethnologue (15th ed., 2005)
- Label at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
|This Papua New Guinea-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|