Konrad Szymański (born 6 December 1969 in Kalisz) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Lower Silesian Voivodship & Opole Voivodship with the Law and Justice, part of the European Conservatives and Reformists (formerly part of Union for a Europe of Nations) and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Foreign Affairs and its Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality.
Szymański is a substitute for the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs and a member of the Delegation for relations with Belarus.
- 1995: Master of Law, Adam Mickiewicz University (UAM)
- 1989-2000: Joins the Christian-National Union (ZChN)
- 1997-2000: On administrative board of the ZChN
- 1998-2002: Member of the administration of the Polish Federation of Pro-Life Movements
- 1994-1998: Advisor to the committee of the Municipal Council of the City of Poznań
- 1999-2000: Adviser to the vice-marshal of Parliament
- Member of the Political secretariat of the Minister K
- 2000: Marcinkiewicz at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Poland)