Jump to navigation Jump to search
|First issue||June 2015|
Konstantiniyye was a Turkish language online magazine published online by the Islamic State (ISIL/ISIS/IS), and released by al-Hayat Media Center. Konstantiniyye is the old Ottoman name for present day Istanbul.
- Hunter, Isabel (22 July 2015). "Suruc bombings: Turkish President accused of not doing enough to help Kurds fight Isis threat across its border in Syria". The Independent. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- Akkoc, Raziye (12 October 2015). "Ankara bombings: Islamic State is main suspect, says Turkish PM Ahmet Davutoglu". The Daily Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group Limited. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- Mahzam, Remy (6 November 2015). "How Isis uses digital platforms to build a multimedia legacy". The Malaysian Insider. Edge Insider Sdn Bhd. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- "POLITICS - ISIL's magazine slams Erdoğan, Turkey for first time". Hürriyet Daily News. 22 July 2015. Archived from the original on 22 July 2015. Retrieved 7 October 2015.
- Gambhir, Harleen (December 2016). "The Virtual Caliphate: ISIS'S Information Warfare" (PDF). Institute for the Study of War. Retrieved 7 February 2017.