|Full name||Konstantinos Mavropanos|
|Date of birth||11 December 1997|
|Place of birth||Athens, Greece|
|Height||1.94 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:45, 18 October 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21:39, 22 March 2018 (UTC)
Konstantinos Mavropanos (Greek: Κωνσταντίνος "Ντίνος" Μαυροπάνος; born 11 December 1997) is a Greek professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Premier League club Arsenal and for the Greece national under-21 football team.
Born in Athens, Mavropanos began his career with the youth side at Apollon Smyrnis where he stayed for eight years. He then joined Super League side PAS Giannina in January 2016, signing a three-and-a-half year contract. Mavropanos made his competitive debut for PAS Giannina in the Greek Cup on 29 November 2016. He started and played the full match as PAS Giannina won 1–0.
Mavropanos made his league debut for PAS Giannina on 5 April 2017 against Veria. He started and played 57 minutes as PAS Giannina lost 3–0. He scored his first goal for the club on 19 August 2017 during the first league match of the season against Asteras Tripolis. His 19th-minute goal would be winner in a 2–1 victory. Mavropanos was then voted man of the match in PAS Giannina's draw against ΑΕΚ Athens a week later on 27 August.
Mavropanos made 23 times in all competitions for PAS Giannina, scoring three goals.
On 4 January 2018, Mavropanos signed for Premier League side Arsenal. On 15 January, Mavropanos helped Arsenal U-23 beat Manchester United’s reserves 4–0 at home, playing the entire 90 minutes. On 2 February, Mavropanos was an addition to the Europa League squad for the knockout phase. On 29 April, Mavropanos made his Premier League debut in a 2–1 defeat against Manchester United at Old Trafford. His performance were praised by the fans and multiple pundits. Mavropanos made his home debut in the club's next home match against Burnley. The match was also the final home game under manager Arsène Wenger, with Mavropanos keeping his first clean sheet as the team won 5–0. Mavropanos played in the following game away against Leicester City, but was sent off after 15 minutes to conclude his first season at Arsenal.
On the beginning of October 2018, Mavropanos faced a groin injury, and was out until mid-December. On 15 January 2019, Mavropanos returned to competitive action after nearly four months: he completed 70 minutes of the U23s' 5–1 win over Manchester City. On 3 February 2019, he made his debut for the 2018–19 season as a substitute of Shkodran Mustafi in a 3–1 away loss against champions Manchester City. On 12 May 2019, in the last matchday of the season, Mavropanos was partnered with Shkodran Mustafi in a centre-back pairing, but after half an hour he was replaced by Laurent Koscielny due to an injury, in an eventual 3–1 away win against Burnley.
- As of match played 12 May 2019
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|PAS Giannina||2016–17||Super League||2||0||2||0||—||0||0||4||0|
|PAS Giannina total||16||3||4||0||—||0||0||20||3|
- "2018/19 Premier League squads confirmed". Premier League. 3 September 2018. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- "Konstantinos Mavropanos: Overview". Premier League. Retrieved 17 August 2019.
- "Konstantinos Mavropanos". Arsenal.com.
- Mountney, Dan; Yousif, Layth (3 January 2018). "Arsenal chief scout tells Wenger to sign £2m Greek starlet Konstantinos Mavropanos". Islington Gazette. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Κωνσταντίνος Μαυροπάνος: Το νέο διαμάντι του ΠΑΣ Γιάννινα". Gazzetta. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Wheatley, Chris (4 January 2018). "Who Is Arsenal Signing Mavropanos? Meet Greece's Next Big Defender". Goal.com. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Agrotikos 0-1 PAS Giannina". Soccerway.
- "Veria 3-0 PAS Giannina". Soccerway.
- "Asteras 1-2 PAS Giannina". Soccerway.
- "Konstantinos Mavropanos joins the club". Arsenal Club. 4 January 2018. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "Arsenal U23 4-0 Manchester United U23: Konstantinos Mavropanos makes first appearance after January move as Jeff Reine-Adelaide shines in rout". Daily Mail Online. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "Arsenal include shock name in Europa League squad: You'll never guess who Wenger picked". The Daily Express. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "Mavropanos makes his debut: Man Utd V Arsenal teams". 29 April 2018. Retrieved 29 April 2018.
- "Arsenal lost at Man United but debutant Mavropanos earns 8/10". 29 April 2018. Retrieved 30 April 2018.
- "Arsenal 5–0 Burnley". 6 May 2018. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Arsenal: Good thing Konstantinos Mavropanos got that out of the way". 9 May 2018. Retrieved 13 May 2018.
- "Injury Update: Petr may be better in a month". 2 October 2018. Retrieved 13 October 2018.
- "Man City 3-1 Arsenal highlights and reaction as Sergio Aguero hits hat-trick". 3 February 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2019.
- "REPORT: BURNLEY 1-3 ARSENAL". 12 May 2019. Retrieved 12 May 2019.
- "K. Mavropanos". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Konstantinos Mavropanos.|