Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kony may refer to:
- Kóny, a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron county, Hungary
- Joseph Kony (born 1961), an Ugandan guerrilla leader
- Kony Ealy (born 1991), American football player
- Kony (film), an award-winning Bengali film about the triumph of a swimmer and her coach
- Kony 2012, a film about Joseph Kony's war crimes
- KONY (99.9 FM), a country music radio station in Cedar City, Utah
- Kony, Inc., a cloud-based mobile app provider in Austin, Texas
- Kony language, a dialect of the Sabaot language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.