From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kony may refer to:
- Joseph Kony (born 1961), an Ugandan guerrilla leader
- Kony 2012, a film about Joseph Kony's war crimes
- Kony Ealy (born 1991), American football player
- Kony, Inc., an American mobile application development platform. Provider of the Kony Mobility Platform (formerly, KonyOne Platform)
- Kony (film), an award-winning Bengali film about the triumph of a swimmer and her coach
- Kóny, a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron county, Hungary
- KONY, a country music radio station in Cedar City, Utah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.