Kony may refer to:
- Kóny, a village in Győr-Moson-Sopron county, Hungary
- Joseph Kony (born 1961), an Ugandan guerrilla leader
- Kony Ealy (born 1991), American football player
- Kony (film), an award-winning Bengali film about the triumph of a swimmer and her coach
- Kony 2012, a film about Joseph Kony's war crimes
- KONY, a country music radio station in Cedar City, Utah
- Kony language, a dialect of the Sabaot language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.