|Airport type||Public / Military|
|Operator||DHMİ (State Airports Administration)|
Turkish Air Force
|Elevation AMSL||3,381 ft / 1,031 m|
Konya Airport (Turkish: Konya Havalimanı) (IATA: KYA, ICAO: LTAN) is a military air base and public airport in Konya, Turkey. The airport is also used by NATO. Opened to the public in 2000, the airport is 18 km from the city. In 2006, Konya Airport served 2,924 aircraft and 262,561 passengers. The passenger terminal of the airport covers an area of 2,650 m² and has parking for 278 cars.
Konya Airport is home to the 3rd Air Wing (Ana Jet Üssü or AJÜ) of the 1st Air Force Command (Hava Kuvvet Komutanlığı) of the Turkish Air Force (Türk Hava Kuvvetleri). Other wings of this command are located in Eskişehir (LTBI), Ankara Akıncı (LTAE), Bandırma (LTBG) and Balıkesir (LTBF).
In 2015 a complete new airport terminal was opened with the capacity increased above 5 times the actual.
Airlines and destinations
|Pegasus Airlines||Istanbul–Sabiha Gökçen|
|SunExpress||Seasonal: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Izmir, Oslo–Gardermoen (begins 13 June 2019), Stockholm–Arlanda, Stuttgart (begins 14 June 2019)|
|SunExpress Deutschland||Seasonal: Düsseldorf|
|Turkish Airlines|| Istanbul–Atatürk (ends 4 April 2019), Istanbul (begins 5 April 2019) |
|Year (months)||Domestic||% change||International||% change||Total||% change|
- (in Turkish) Konya Hava Meydanı Archived 2010-01-13 at the Wayback Machine at DHMİ (State Airports Authority)
- Airport information for LTAN at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Turkish Air Force Archived December 13, 2007, at the Wayback Machine - Scramble
- "AtlasGlobal Adds New Domestic Routes in S16". routesonline. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "SunExpress S19 network additions as of 18OCT18". routesonline.com.
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "SunExpress plans new routes in S18". routesonline.com.
- 2018, UBM (UK) Ltd. "SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 15NOV17". routesonline.com.
- "Istanbul New Airport Transition Delayed Until April 5, 2019 (At The Earliest)".
|This Turkish airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|