|Date of birth||20 July 1994|
|Place of birth||South Korea|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||122 kg (19 st 3 lb; 269 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
|Revised Romanization||Gu Jiwon|
Koo Ji-won (born 20 July 1994) is a South Korean-born, Japanese rugby union player who plays as a prop. He currently plays for the Sunwolves in Super Rugby and Honda Heat in Japan's domestic Top League, and the Japanese national team.
After only two Super Rugby appearances for the Sunwolves, which included one start, Koo received his first call-up to his adopted country, Japan's senior squad ahead of the 2017 end-of-year rugby union internationals.
- "Ji-won Koo ESPN Scrum Player Profile". ESPN. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Koo Jiwon". www.ultimaterugby.com. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Koo Ji-won itsrugby Profile". itsrugby. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Koo Ji-Won". Japan Rugby Club. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Tighthead prop Koo Ji-won set to earn first cap for Japan against Tonga". The Japan Times Online. 17 November 2017. ISSN 0447-5763. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
|This biographical article relating to Japanese rugby union is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This South Korean rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|