This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Koo Jun-hoe at August 31, 2018 Sinchon Fansign
March 31, 1997
Seoul, South Korea
|Revised Romanization||Gu Jun-hoe|
He appeared on the 2013 Mnet reality survival programme Win: Who Is Next as part of "Team B", competing against other YG Entertainment trainees for the chance to debut as a group. He went on to appear in the 2014 follow-up programme Mix & Match, which determined the lineup of iKon, along with bandmates B.I, Bobby, Jinhwan, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong and Chanwoo.
Koo Jun-hoe made his first television appearance at the age of thirteen, on the SBS reality programme Star King. In 2011, he appeared on the first season of SBS' K-pop Star where he made it to the fourth round of auditions.
2012-2014: Win: Who Is Next, Mix & Match
Junhoe joined YG Entertainment in April 2012. As a trainee, he appeared as a member of "Team B" on the reality programme Win: Who Is Next, which was aired on Mnet in 2013. The programme was a 'survival' show in which two teams of YG trainees, Team A and Team B, competed for the chance to debut as a boy group. Both teams competed in three rounds consisting of a song arrangement, dance performance, and original song composition. The winning team, Team A, was determined via public vote, going on to debut as Winner.
In 2014, YG Entertainment announced that the members of Team B would be returning to compete in a second reality survival show, Mix & Match, with the possibility of debuting as part of a new seven-member boy group. While three members of Team B- B.I., Bobby, and Jinhwan- were confirmed for the lineup of the new group, Junhoe was one of the three Team B members that would compete against each other as well as three new trainees- Jung Chan-woo, Yang Hong-seok, and Jung Jin-hyeong- for the remaining four places. Junhoe was the first trainee announced as a member of the new group, iKON.
iKon debuted as a group in October 2015. As an iKon member, Junhoe has been involved in production of the group's songs, including their debut single "Rhythm Ta".
Junhoe joined the cast of It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets, which first started as a pilot program in August 2017. He was joined by Wanna One's Kang Daniel and Exo's Xiumin as two of the fixed members of the show, and began filming on April 5, 2018.
Junhoe had a minor controversy in September 2018 after posting about Kitano Takeshi on his Instagram and criticising his fans for their comments.  The subsequent backlash from his fanbase prompted him to apologise for these events on three separate occasions.
|"사랑인걸 (It's Love)" with Bobby & Kim Donghyuk||2016||20||
|2013||Team B||"Climax"||WIN Final Battle||Yes||No|
|2015||iKON||"Rhythm Ta" (리듬 타)||Welcome Back||No||Yes|
|"Love Me"||"Dumb & Dumber (JPN)"||Yes|
|2009||SBS||Star King||"13 year old Michael Jackson"|
|2011||K-pop Star||Contestant; Eliminated in Round 4|
|2013||Mnet||Win: Who Is Next||Contestant (Team B)|
|2014||Mix & Match||9 episodes|
|2018||MBC||It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets||Cast Member (Episode 2 & 3)|
Awards and nominations
- KPOPSTAR (2012-01-26), KPOPSTAR ep8. High Praise - Wild Eyes, retrieved 2016-05-03
- "WIN:WHO IS NEXT – VOTING SYSTEM". YG LIFE. Retrieved 2015-12-17.
- "[SPOILER] Who is the final WINNER of 'WHO'S NEXT: WIN'?! | allkpop.com". www.allkpop.com. Retrieved 2015-12-17.
- "'WIN' Team B's new survival program 'MIX & MATCH' reported to air in September | allkpop.com". www.allkpop.com. Retrieved 2015-12-17.
- "Yang Hyun Suk reveals new YG group is called iKON + 3 Team B members already confirmed | allkpop.com". www.allkpop.com. Retrieved 2015-12-17.
- "MIX & MATCH – 4th iKON MEMBER". YG LIFE. Retrieved 2015-12-17.
- "iKON – DEBUT HALF ALBUM 'WELCOME BACK' TRACK LIST". YG LIFE. Retrieved 2015-12-17.
- "Yang Hyun Suk Personally Confirms iKON's Junhoe Will Join "It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets" | Soompi". www.soompi.com. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "YG Family iKON Schedule | ygfamily.com". YG Family. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- "iKON's Junhoe apologises to fans for Instagram post | SBS". sbs.com. Retrieved 2018-12-14.
- "iKON's Junhoe Apologizes For Instagram Post And Comments To Fans | www.soompi.com". soompi.com. Retrieved 2018-12-14.
- "iKON's Junhoe Courageously Apologizes For Third Time At His Group's Comeback Press Conference | jazminemedia.com". jazminemedia.com. Retrieved 2018-12-14.
- "Gaon Chart" (in Korean). Gaon Chart. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Koo Jun-hoe.|