|Owner||Bonavista (Maldives) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Operator||pristine island investment|
|Serves||Huvadhu Atoll, Maldives|
|Location||Kooddoo, Gaafu Alifu Atoll|
|Coordinates||00°43′51″N 073°25′59″E / 0.73083°N 73.43306°E|
Kooddoo Airport (IATA: GKK, ICAO: VRMO) is a domestic airport. It is located on the island of Kooddoo in Gaafu Alifu Atoll in the Maldives. It was opened on 10 September 2012 by President Mohamed Waheed Hassan.
Airlines and destinations
|Maldivian||Gan, Kadhdhoo, Malé|
- ^ a b Airport information for Kooddoo Island, Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Maldives (ICAO: VRMO, IATA: GKK) at Great Circle Mapper.
- ^ "IATA Airport Code Search (GKK: Kooddoo Island)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- ^ "Kooddoo airport constructed in just seven months opened". Haveeru Daily. 10 September 2012. Archived from the original on 7 April 2014.
- ^ "Festive ceremony marks opening of Kooddoo Airport". Sun.mv. 10 September 2012.
- ^ "A step closer to paradise". Condé Nast Traveller. 10 September 2012.
- Aeronautical chart at SkyVector