Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Anjali Menon|
|Produced by||M. Renjith|
|Screenplay by||Anjali Menon|
|Story by||Sachin Kundalkar|
|Based on||Happy Journey|
by Sachin Kundalkar
|Edited by||Praveen Prabhakar|
Rejaputhra Visual Media
Little Films India
|Distributed by||Rejaputhra Release, Popcorn Entertainments (Asia Pacific and Africa release)|
|Box office||₹20.3 crore|
Koode (English: Together) is a 2018 Indian Malayalam-language psychological drama film written and directed by Anjali Menon, starring Prithviraj Sukumaran, Nazriya Nazim, and Parvathy. It is a remake of the 2014 Marathi film Happy Journey. The music was released by Muzik 247. The film marks his 100th film of Prithviraj.
Joshua, who has been working in Dubai since the age of 15, gets a call from his family to return home as his sister apparently died. The sister had a life long disease where she was required to stay in hospital. Just after Jenny dies Joshua starts seeing Jenny. How he, with the magical support of his sister Jenny, figures to live life in between the joy, pressures, expectations and tragedy is what Koode is about.
- Prithviraj Sukumaran as Joshua Aloysius Thomas
- Nazriya Nazim as Jennifer Maria Thomas (Jenny)
- Parvathy as Sophie
- Maala Parvathi as Lily
- Ranjith as Aloshy
- Roshan Mathew as Krish
- Siddharth Menon as Sean
- Atul Kulkarni as Coach Ashraf
- Hakkim Shah as Sebastian (Sophie's cousin)
- Sarath Chandran as Febin (Jenny's friend)
- Arun Sunny as Joe
- Darshana Rajendran as Alina
- CR Rajan (theater artist) as distant relative of Joshua
- Bhadra Sandeep
- Devan as Sophie's father
- Shambu Menon as Monty
- Pauly Valsan as Kochuthresiamma
- Sajitha Madathil as class teacher
- Prajwal Prasad as Benjamin
- Basil Poulose as Sophie's cousin
- Santhosh Keezhattoor as Lilly's brother
- Nandhu Pothuval as Vijayan
- Zubin N as Joshua jr
- Baby Mira as Jenny jr
- Mithuna Rajan as Sophie jr
Koode marks Nazriya Nazim's return to cinema after a four-year sabbatical. The film began principal photography on 1 November 2017, coinciding with Kerala Piravi. Film's title was announced on 11 June 2018. There was a two-day filming at an oil refinery in Sharjah held in the fourth week of June 2018.
The soundtrack consists four songs written by Rafeeque Ahmed and Shruthy Namboothiri( koode title track), two each composed by M. Jayachandran and Raghu Dixit. It was released on 15 June 2018 by the label Muzik 247. The background score was composed by Raghu Dixit.
|1.||"Aararo"||Rafeeque Ahmed||Raghu Dixit||Anne Amie||4:07|
|2.||"Paranne"||Rafeeque Ahmed||Raghu Dixit||Benny Dayal, Raghu Dixit||4:18|
|3.||"Minnaminni"||Rafeeque Ahmed||M. Jayachandran||Abhay Jodhpurkar||4:44|
|4.||"Vaanaville"||Rafeeque Ahmed||M. Jayachandran||Karthik||4:41|
- https://www.imdb.com/list/ls026078272/. Missing or empty
- "'Koode' – A saga of relationships | Movie Review | Rating 3.5/5". Mathrubhumi.
- "Anjali Menon reveals where 'Koode' is adapted from". The News Minute. 14 July 2018.
- "'Koode' Is An Adaptation af a Marathi Film". Silverscreen.in. 14 July 2018.
- "Nazriya Nazim on her Malayalam comeback film Koode: Was initially hesitant to act with Prithviraj". Firstpost.
- Radhakrishnan, Manjusha (4 August 2018). "Anjali Menon tugs at the heart again with 'Koode'". Gulf News. Retrieved 22 August 2018.
- "Anjali Menon starts shooting for next project starring Prithviraj, Nazriya Nazim and Parvathy". Hindustan Times. 1 November 2017. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Anjali Menon announces her next film titled 'Koode' starring Prithviraj, Paravathy and Nazriya". The Times of India. 11 June 2018. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Radhakrishnan, Manjusha (21 June 2018). "Prithviraj and Anjali Menon in Sharjah to film 'Koode'". Gulf News. Retrieved 11 July 2018.
- Muzik 247 (15 June 2018). "Koode (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)". iTunes. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- "'Bangalore Days' director Anjali Menon's latest film gets a release date". The New Indian Express. 17 May 2018. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Koode Movie: Showtimes, Review, Trailer, Posters, News & Videos - eTimes".